Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Spring

Well, spring is here with gusto at last. The daffodils are going berserk and are being joined by Magnolias, Cherry blossom and Blackthorn blossom. On top of that it lovely and warm without being too hot. Perfect spring weather.

What makes it all the sweeter is that I am now working at Kew Gardens (Biodiversity and Informatics dept.) and so get to spend my lunches out in the gardens; the pic attached pretty much sums up what I spent my lunch looking at today, a very nice, deep pink Magnolia campbelli in bloom.

It has been another hiatus of epic proportions for me in terms of blogasming on here. Not an awful lot has been going on really; maybe I will knock something together later this evening and write more then. For now I thought I should post *something*.

No comments: