Monday, 27 April 2009

Scribbling

I have agreed to do something on the respectful treatment of human remains (all aspects of this I guess from exposure, through exhibition and reburial) which I will hand over to Yvonne at PFA and also plonk on my own website relating to this.

I have agreed to do an article(s) for Pentacle Magazine too and am thinking of Blodeuedd as a subject (mainly because I have something of an essay largely done) with a title along the lines; 'Blodeuedd: she is not a goddess' or 'When flower maidens go bad' or even the likes of which you might find on Channel 5; 'Britain's worst goddess knock-off's III' or some such.

I am going to write something about what I perceive to be a pernicious rot within modern paganism and the person/s behind this current movement (in all senses of the word) which is 'calling for tolerance' amongst pagans. They essentially epitomise everything I hate within the pagan community and what I think it's greatest failings are. I am not sure if it will end up as a series of rants on here or maybe published in Pentacle magazine perhaps. We shall see.

I also want to get more down about Calan Mai and Belenus; there is much going on and I don't want to miss the chance to crystallise ideas and get them collected in one place. Also to give more thought to the ideas I had regarding formal personal devotions and relating them to a mini-season of practice focussed on Belenus and also to a lesser extent Nodens.

No comments: